Everyone wishes they had the secret to happiness, you do: you already possess it.
Happiness doesn't come from money, or possessions, or other worldly things. It is within your power to create joy in your life.
Take a moment to be with your breath and ask yourself, "What is my vision of happiness?" Imagine yourself happy. What is your experience of that vision within you? What do you see? How does it feel?
Consider this article that suggests 10 ways you can increase joy in your life. Find the part of you that won't let stress and pain determine your entire human experience. Find your ability to develop more happiness in your life.
I recommend that you read the full article on how to apply these ten keys to your life. It's definitely worth the read. Make certain that you realize there are many ways to live happier... as you consider giving and relating to others, give and relate to yourself too! And in regards to emotions, not only, "take a positive approach," take a compassionate and kind approach.
And the secret's out, the ten keys to happiness are:
1. Giving: Doing good things for others
2. Relating: Connecting with people
3. Exercising: Taking care of your body
4. Appreciating: Noticing the world around you
5. Trying Out: Learning new things
6. Direction: Building goals to look forward to
7. Resilience: Finding ways to bounce back
8. Emotion: Taking a positive approach
9. Acceptance: Being comfortable with who you are
10. Meaning: Being part of something bigger